Last updated: February 13, 2017
Please read these Terms carefully before using the http://www.ibnet.org website ("Service").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any account due to any alleged or actual violation of these terms.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, or other material ("Content"). This Service is offered as a tool for use in Christian ministry. You are responsible for the Content that you post. Your Content is subject, but not limited, to the following terms:
- You will not post Content that is distasteful, crass, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not post Content which depicts or in any way promotes violence, alcohol, smoking, drugs, gaming, gambling, sex, or any unlawful activity.
- You will not post Content that is misleading or false.
- You will not post Content that promotes a for-profit business or in any way use our Service to conduct for-profit business without prior written permission.
- You will not post Content that falls outside the scope of our purpose statement: "Independent Baptist Network exists to connect Independent Baptists."
When you create a profile listing, you agree to the following terms:
- Your profiled ministry is independent.
- Your profiled ministry affirms the following beliefs:
- Verbal, plenary inspiration of Scripture, rendering it infallible and inerrant
- Complete preservation of Scripture down through the ages
- One Triune God, revealed in the Persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Literal six day creation
- Deity, virgin-birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Total depravity of man
- Salvation by grace alone through faith alone in the substitutionary death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Security of the believer
- Local church as the center of God’s program in this present age
- Male headship in the church and home
- Marriage is between one man and one woman
- Cessation of the sign gifts
- Premillennial return of Jesus Christ
- Literal heaven and hell
- Bible, the sole authority of faith and practice
- Regenerated and immersed church membership
- Autonomy of the local church
- Priesthood of the believer
- Soul liberty
- Immersion and the Lord’s Supper, the only two ordinances
- Separation of Church and State
- Separation: ethically and ecclesiastically
(After Dr. Richard Weeks. Read more here.)
- You are part of the ministry which you are profiling.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Independent Baptist Network.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Independent Baptist Network shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via one of the contact methods listed on our site.